
My husband has been gone for 24 days. Yes, that is 24 days of cooking dinner, taking Grace to school, softball and nights of sleeping alone. I have decided it is time for him to come home. Okay, I know he can't come home officially for another month, but I am sooo ready for his class to be over and for him to be back here with all of the family. He flew back to Houston from their Salt Lake City "field trip" and is so tired now. They studied rock formations, learned a lot about geology and did some extensive presentations. Now that he is back in our state, hopefully they will let him have a weekend off and we can see him. I really don't care if we have to drive down there or he gets to come here, I just want to see him!!
There is a art show and auction this weekend in Dallas to raise money for the Villa in Florence and the art is all by Robbie Shackelford . I would love to go to the show and see all his work and possibly bid on something for our home, that is if the bids don't go too high. My parents have one of his paintings of the Villa and I love it!! Robbie paints one for each teacher that comes over to teach in the Florence program, and Mom and Dad got theirs a few years ago when they "played" over there. Of course, if Aaron is off this weekend, sorry Harding, I have to pick Aaron over your art show.
We had some friends from Graham come to visit this weekend and it was great. They came in Saturday evening and took Grace with them and their two oldest kids to Six Flags for a little while and I kept their 3 year old. She and Susie are best buddies and they had such a fun time playing together. They slept together on Susie's floor Saturday night and Sus took her to bible class with her on Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon, the boys went to the Ranger's game and all of us women folk stayed at the house and rested. It was a short, but fun visit for everyone. Hopefully, our next person coming is Daddy!!!
3 comments:
mom and i are coming for the art show where we can't afford anything either, but thats ok, b/c we each already have one, too! if you are in ft.worth this weekend, we would love it meet you there or go together.
Hope you get to see Aaron or go to the art show...either sounds like lots of fun! We will be traveling to St. Louis on Sunday for Tim to see the doctor again on Monday. Hope he get cleared to drive!
I found out the neatest thing today about my new car! You can just say to the navagation system where you want to go and it will tell you how to get there IF the microphone is working; however the microphone isn't working right now. I told them they need to figure it out BEFORE I leave on Sunday!
ATTENTION EASTER GANG!
The pictures that were taken during our Easter celebration can be viewed at
searcylightimages.com/easter
then click the easter folder.
There are some very cute pictures!
Jenn give the kids kisses!
love you.
Post a Comment