Thursday, April 12, 2007

Now it is her turn...

Not to be outdone by her big sister, Susie came downstairs last night a little after 8:00 (they went to bed at 7:00 because they both didn't feel good) to tell me that she had thrown-up in her bed. So, I went to take the linens off of her bed and bring them down to wash and fix her a new place to sleep in and she fell asleep in my bed and did fine. This morning Grace woke up bright and bushy tailed, so ready to go to school (she really does love it and I'm soooo glad) and Sus wanted water for breakfast. Good thing too, because when we got to the garage to load up to all take Grace to school, Sus let the water fly on the garage floor and it was not in the cup anymore.... Needless to say, she will NOT be having her normal glass of warm milk while she watches Sesame Street this morning!

As the cooped up mother of these sick children, I have to say...AKKKKK!!! If Parker gets this mess, I feel like I want to quit! I didn't say I would, but boy, I would love to get to go for a car ride with OUT cleaning up a child or a mess afterwards! he he he. Oh well, maybe I will get to go back to the gym next week and work out some stress!!

We do have to go to the store today, though. I know, I am a horrible mother for taking her sick child to Wal-Mart. But, I have no relief help and Parker has 3 diapers left. I have used all the ones in the diaper bag and the extras that I keep in the car so we REALLY do have to go and replace all of my diaper stashes! To all the single mothers out there....wow, you have a super hard job. And to all of us that have husbands that like to disappear because of work....we will be rewarded by our husbands when they get home, right honey??????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting on that reward . . .

(Just say the word and I know several people who'd gladly pick up some diapers and other necessities for you!)

Anonymous said...

I am your reward!

Jenn said...

You are? Wow, thanks honey. (Can you hear the scarism dripping from my voice?)
I miss you.
Go Vols!!!