Here are the kids that did the Easter egg hunt this year....Next year will be really exciting because "our Easter family" has 3 little ones that will be walking and joining the hunt! As for this year, it was just these cute little ones minus sick Grace, of course! We call this the "official egg hunt picture" We have the same pose of all of our family when were were kids and hopefully will still take it when our kids have kids!!
Jonas and Parker are 10 days apart and are so much fun to watch play together. About 30 seconds after I took these pictures, they dumped out the basket and were trying to eat the candy inside.
Parker wants to pull up and stand on anything he can...he will be walking any day. Let's hope he waits until Daddy gets home some weekend!!
They really wanted to watch some baseball, Grandma!! Come on, you don't want them to chew on the TV? Grandma loves her little great grandsons, for sure!!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bless your hearts. I'm secretly glad I stayed here with the boys...
I'm glad you made it home safely and that so far that bug has not gotten me! Finally got my new car today!
Post a Comment