Today Susie turned 3! We celebrated her birthday with her best friend from church, McKynna. McKynna turned 3 yesterday, so we had a joint family party.....they had so much fun and she loved her Barbie cake!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
For Sus: Happy Birthday Susannah!! You and Mckynna look like you are having a great time. I love your Tinkerbell costume,too. It's beautiful! Your package should arrive soon. Hope you will like it. Love Nana and Papa
5 comments:
For Sus: Happy Birthday Susannah!! You and Mckynna look like you are having a great time. I love your Tinkerbell costume,too. It's beautiful! Your package should arrive soon. Hope you will like it. Love Nana and Papa
Happy Birthday Susannah! Looks like your party was lots of fun. You look beautiful as Tinkerbell. I can't wait to see you at homecoming and get a hug!
I want to pinch and kiss on those cheeks!! Happy Birthday to the cutest three year old that I know.
Happy Birthday Sus! We can't believe your already 3... seems like yesterday you arrived in Alaska, only a week old.
Love and growing babies,
love to get her panties off and get between her legs, make her feel so good for her birthday, I love 3 yr old p-s-y
Post a Comment