
Well, I need a little help. I'm on the Ladies Day/ Fall Brunch committee and we are looking for a speaker for our day. We don't have a date yet for the event, but I assume that it is in mid-October. Does anyone know of any ladies that do that kind of stuff in this area? Yes, I know that there are dozens upon dozens of women in Searcy who could do this, but we have a tiny budget and I don't think that we could pay someone to come that far...Of course, if Miss Tammie and Tim would like to come to Texas and visit us and just happen to want to speak at our day, that would be okay, too. he he he
So, if you know of anyone in the North Texas, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Abilene area who would be good at this, would you let me know their name? Thanks!!!
Here is a picture of Grace from cheerleading camp a few weeks ago....the high school girls put it on and she just loved it. They learned some cheers and then they performed at the Graham Steers first home game the other night...they were all pretty cute out there doing their little cheers. Susie cried because she knew the cheers, but didn't get to go out with her sister to do them! She loves her big sister, Grace. She starts ballet and tap tomorrow morning, so I'll have to post some pictures when we get home!
3 comments:
Tim says when? He's ready to fly anytime...the only thing is, I don't know that I have time to put together a whole day's worth of speeches...it took me all day last Saturday to put together the one I have to do for Harding lectureships and then when the brochure came would you blieve that it only had the listing of the men who are speaking?!? It had a little note that all the women's lectures would be held at college church but no names! What a rip off!
But I would love to see you guys and get to hug on those precious children! Great photo of Gracie...can't get used to that short hair, though.
Jen, there is a lady in College Station (not sure if that's too far) that i adore. Her name is Cathie Orozco and I think she would be great. Let me know if you want some contact info for her and i'll get it to you... laura_psalm139@hotmail.com
I know a sweet gal in Abilene who is one of my oldest and dearest friends from when we lived in Dallas. She and her family now live in Abilene and her oldest daughter is a few months older than Morgan and a freshman at ACU. She also works at the college. Let me know if you might be interested in calling her.
Post a Comment