hey Jenn the pictures of the kids are great. the girls are really getting big, and parker is so cute. I bet the girls love to show him off. Love from Alaska, Ant
Oh wow look how filled out Parker is looking!!Love the hat! They all look sooo cute...Squeeze them all for Nana and Papa. Got to talk a minute to Jon tonight. He sounded really good. Said he had fun holding up the heavy tower and loved swimming in the Med. Sea.
7 comments:
Beautiful photos, Beautiful pictures!
I love my babies....miss you...love you....bye!
I can't believe how much older Parker looks just since we've seen him!!!!
parker is looking so big!!
i can't believe it!
hey Jenn the pictures of the kids are great. the girls are really getting big, and parker is so cute. I bet the girls love to show him off. Love from Alaska, Ant
Look at that boy! Already mugging for the camera. He must have his grandpa's genes!
The girls are just beautiful.
Oh wow look how filled out Parker is looking!!Love the hat! They all look sooo cute...Squeeze them all for Nana and Papa. Got to talk a minute to Jon tonight. He sounded really good. Said he had fun holding up the heavy tower and loved swimming in the Med. Sea.
Post a Comment