Wednesday, July 19, 2006

New pics....

Here is Parker sleeping on his little boppy...he sits here and I can actually type for a few minutes on the laptop once the girls have gone to bed!
 

We took my Mom to the airport in Dallas on Wednesday...I think we all cried, but she had to go sometime, I guess. I'm just now getting back to doing things for myself...today I fixed lunch and dinner and Grace says,"Mom, did the doctor say that you could cook? You need a nap now!"
 
 
My sister Jessica sent Grace the cutest birthday package...She was so excited to get mail and a birthday present...the package had a "Barbie head" as Grace calls it, stars that you put up on your ceiling and make-up. Yes, make-up...they love their new make-up, I think that they played with their make-up for over an hour, just putting it on each other and having fun. Thanks Aunt Jess. (can you tell how much I love the make-up?)
  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!! They are the cutest things EVER!!!
It is so funny how much Parker looks like a boy! Ususally I can't tell the difference....
I love you!

Anonymous said...

You listen to Grace and don't do sooo much. Dr. Steve will get you!! Miss you all, i loved being there.