Sunday, July 09, 2006

Grace is 5!

Today is Grace's 5th birthday. Somehow I just don't feel like I've had a little girl for that many years...I look at Parker and think, "Wow, it seems like Grace was just this size a few months ago!" I know, she is only 5, but she seems sooo big somedays! I guess it's just a part of growing up!
Here is a picture my dad took of her the other day




Oh, I have a new nephew...Jeremy and Jen had their second son...he was born last night at 7:07. His name is Jonas Lennon James and he is just sooooo cute. He weighed 7lbs. 13 oz. and is 19 1/2 inches long. He is exactly one pound more than Parker and one inch less in length, so he is a cute little round boy and I can't wait to meet him and hold him! I'll post some pictures when I get some good ones.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMAZING GRACE! Hope your day was lots of fun. Your picture is beautiful. Your Poppa takes the best pictures in the whole wide world, doesn't he? How are you makikng it with Parker? I bet you are a wonderful big sister! Can't wait to see you. Hope it won't be too long and I'll get to see you and Sus and meet Parker! Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

apple brownies.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Grace! They grow up way too quickly, don't they?!?!?! Andrew turned 6 last week and then went to summer camp for the first time the next day. (It was through the church and my dad went along, but it didn't keep me from being worried about my "baby"!) Seems he too was as small as Caroline just a short time ago!

Unknown said...

there is an explosion of babies in this family!!

Anonymous said...

apple brownies.

Anonymous said...

apple brownies.

Anonymous said...

Grace,
I loved your BABY BOY ANNOUNCEMENT!
I briefly checked out your mom's blog pics, but I am so busy with my own first year of teaching starting Monday!
Tell your mom hi from our family and I can't believe you cut your hair but you are still gorgeous as ever! Your mom is so creative and pretty! I am glad we've stayed in touch.

Love you all
Shonna Calaway