Well, we had to let the fun end sometime...today we took Nana to the airport in Dallas for her to go back to Papa. For some crazy reason, he really misses her! So, she is now home safe and sound and we are just the 5 of us Greens for a few days and then we get to have DD and Gramps here!! We LOVE company, especially our family! We haven't seen them in what feels like so very long so we are very excited to have them here with us in Texas.
On another note, have you ever heard these dreaded words, "You have a leak in your slab foundation." Yes, those words were heard here at our house this week, so Aaron cut out the old shower (that we were planning on replacing anyway, so that is okay)and lucky us, it was right under the tub (well, under the slab that he chiseled out, which I might add is VERY thick!)...so, now he is going to fix the pipe and put in a shiny new tub!!
Yesterday was very exciting around here...Grace asked to get her hair cut off and send it to Locks of Love...She looks so very cute with her new hair do!!
Parker is back up to his birthweight again and has grown over an inch!!! The Dr. said he is in the 75% for height and the 15% for weight!! We are going to have a tall one here folks, maybe not a linebacker, but a Tennessee basketball player! Who knows! Susie has been so funny lately...she will get on the potty and yell,"Mommy, I'm DOOOOONE!!" She has such a Texas accent and it is so very cute! She drags EVERYTHING out into more syllables than you can even think of and that drawl is so funny.
For all of you that have e-mailed us, thank you so much for thinking of us and I will try to write you back this week before my next set of company comes...I've gotten quite good at typing one handed!!
That's all for now...the girls are asleep and Parker is resting quietly in his little chair so I'm off to do the dishes that we ran out and left on the table before church tonight because we were late!
Oh, I forgot, one more thing....if you were EVER a fan of the Superman movies, RUN, do not walk, to the new movie, Superman Returns. Mom kept the kids the other night and Aaron and I went to see it and it was GREAT!!! I got goosebumps during the beginning music and titles...I won't ruin it for you, just go and see it, it is completely worth the $5 to $25 that you might spend at the theater!!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment