Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's beginning to look like fall!


I love fall! I do...I think it's my favorite season. Actually, I love all the seasons. Yes, I just wrote that. For several years, we lived in Alaska...you know what season you have there most of the time. Then this past move, we were outside of Houston, Texas. Just about the opposite of Alaska. Pretty warm for most of the year. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE warm weather. I prefer warm over cold. After the summer that we've experienced in Houston and now here in Ft. Worth, I am so very thankful for some cooler weather.
I've been playing on a website called, Pinterest. Love, love, LOVE that website. There are some wonderful ideas and recipes on that site that I've already used and am in the process of using more and more. Here is a link to my page on Pinterest. Check it out....I am a great copier of cute ideas. Not so much with coming up with the ideas...but give me a guide and I can run with anything!

This week I was so very excited to see that the pumpkins were out at Wal-Mart! YES!! I love it! So, I promptly purchased some pumpkins and then drove myself over to Hobby Lobby where all their fall stuff is on 40% off. Yep. I made the wreath and the little stuff in the pots on the porch. So very proud of my artsy self today. Of course, now I just realized that the pots are two different colors. Oh well...I found them in the back yard covered in dirt. Thank you old owners of this house! Maybe that is why one is cleaner than the other. That might have to be a Parker job for this weekend.


Welcome Fall...I am so thankful that you are finally here!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: