Tuesday, March 02, 2010

She got it...


Grace has been asking for a while....I found her something else to do. She begged, we found another project. Finally, I gave in and she started her own blog. It's not that I didn't want her to have a blog, but goodness....I can't keep her in books and activities so I thought, why not? We made guidelines, we told her what she can and can't write on the blog, we are always close by when she writes. She is quite excited about writing something everyday on her "very own" blog. From softball to book reviews (it is Grace, remember?) So, if you have a second, go over to my blogroll and read, "Tales from a Redheaded Bookworm." That is our Grace. Just Grace. :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Susan said...

LOVE it, Jenn. She's such a great girl and full of life!!!! I've added it to my google reader. :)

Kathryn said...

Looks like a great creative outlet for your smart gal! Looking forward to reading her blogs. :)

Kim said...

Aww-that's awesome! What an excellent creative outlet.

Rushton said...

I'm so excited! Someone else to share cool book ideas with!

Dyane said...

This is great! A said "I'm older than she is!!!" "Oh, do you want a blog to type in daily also?" "I have to type it???? NO!"

(-: