There was one little boy in there, bless his little heart, that was clinging to the door and screaming, "I WANT MY MOM!!" I hope he stopped crying...that would break my heart. Although, I'm not sure that having one that didn't even say bye was better! Parker gave me a high five and ran off to do a puzzle. Aaron is home today getting some work done before his next teaching session starts tomorrow, so I'm hoping he will take me to lunch!! I know Parker is having a blast at school and I'll see that big boy at 2:30!!
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Parker's first day...
Today Parker was off to school...literally. As soon as we got out of the car, he ran to the building. He was so excited to be a "big kid" and go to school. We walked in handed over his stuff and we were outta there. I think it was the quickest 3 year old drop-off, EVER.

Wasn't he just born?? Why does the baby grow up so much quicker than the other kids? He was ready to go this morning at 6:50 and all I wanted to do was sleep until 7:00!!

I told you that he ran ahead of us...Lucky for us, he stopped at the front door and waited.

There was one little boy in there, bless his little heart, that was clinging to the door and screaming, "I WANT MY MOM!!" I hope he stopped crying...that would break my heart. Although, I'm not sure that having one that didn't even say bye was better! Parker gave me a high five and ran off to do a puzzle. Aaron is home today getting some work done before his next teaching session starts tomorrow, so I'm hoping he will take me to lunch!! I know Parker is having a blast at school and I'll see that big boy at 2:30!!
There was one little boy in there, bless his little heart, that was clinging to the door and screaming, "I WANT MY MOM!!" I hope he stopped crying...that would break my heart. Although, I'm not sure that having one that didn't even say bye was better! Parker gave me a high five and ran off to do a puzzle. Aaron is home today getting some work done before his next teaching session starts tomorrow, so I'm hoping he will take me to lunch!! I know Parker is having a blast at school and I'll see that big boy at 2:30!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! He and Adison could be great buddies. I always feel like he's pushing me out the door when I leave him anywhere. He's actually asked me to go ahead and leave when I linger longer than he wants me to.
Too big! And it looks like WAY big boy school...bigger than CoF! Miss ya'll!
Brighton and I are both reading this and looking at the pics saying, "oooohhhhh, look at Parker. He's so cute!" What a big boy!
I'm glad you found a new church. That is the best way to start feeling like it is "home". Parker looks thrilled! That is the 3rd child for you. If they are going to school - so am I!
I know exactly what you mean. The baby does seem to grow up so much faster than the others...and they grew up fast enough!
Miss you guys but glad you are getting settled in.
Post a Comment