Susie and Parker loved playing in all of the boxes that will hopefully all be gone on Thursday when the moving company comes by to pick all of the empty ones up!! What am I doing on the computer when I have a deadline...oh yeah, putting thing off. I am so good at that!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Things are getting a little back to normal...
You can tell when things are getting back to normal in our house. I get time to blog again! Well...not really, I should be unpacking the few boxes left in my room, but who wants to unpack boxes when you can play on the computer? Here are some pictures from the last week with the move and all. I just realized that there are no pics of the kids in their new rooms. Guess I better get on that one!
Grace was at a friend's house in Ft. Worth when I took this picture...the kids were watching their stuff get loaded on the truck and wanted to see where all of their toys were! :)
In front of the new house...waiting for Aaron to come back with the key so we can go inside!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks great. I'm really happy for ya'll. Really.. I am... these are happy tears.... :)
Post a Comment