Friday, July 03, 2009

We're here....for a few weeks anyway....

I drove home from Arkansas with the kids yesterday afternoon. Great trip, nothing eventful at all happened. We even missed Dallas traffic!! That was the great part, for sure. Aaron got home about an hour before us and it was so great to see his face! The kids haven't been with their daddy for 2 weeks so they REALLY were excited when we pulled in the driveway.

Parker's birthday went great at Aunt Jess' house. The family was there and we had a great time. I can't post pics because I have none...My camera was dead here in Texas, but my mom took some pics, so hopefully she will send me some soon. He keeps telling us, "I'm just 2, I need another party before I can be 3 again!" That little stinker...he just wants more cake and presents!

So, we are all together again for a little while. Aaron has a fun trip planned with some of his best buds here in Texas. They are flying up to Chicago to go to a Cubs game and they should have a blast. Meanwhile, I'll be here....keeping the house "show ready" with 3 kids. I know, next to impossible, but I will do it just because it could be impossible for some....Just call me crazy.

Aaron took the kids to get milk at Wal-Mart this morning and it's nice to have the house all quiet to myself for a few minutes, anyway. Lots of fun parties and time with friends this weekend...I love our friends here so much!! Enough for now...no tears in the morning!! :)

No comments: