I'm sitting on a blow-up mattress in our kitchen, writing from Aaron's laptop. The movers have come, packed up all of our stuff and have gone and the house is now empty. The kids spent the night with good friends and are with them today while we clean here at the house. The carpet cleaner men are here right now so I'm trying to stay out of their way...yes, I can blog!! :)
I just want to say a "Internet thank-you" to all of our friends and church family that have gone way above and beyond the call of duty the past few weeks. I KNOW we could not have done this move without them. We love ya'll so much and are so thankful for such a loving church family. We've had some wonderful send-offs from friends and our small group....tomorrow is our last day with our family at Legacy Church of Christ. Man, that is going to be a hard one.
I'm going to go and wash some windows now...the carpets guys are out of this room and I can get up!!
We may have an empty house, but our hearts are full of love for all our friends!!
Love ya'll, Mean it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thinking of you guys still. You know, if you weren't so darn lovable people wouldn't like you so much and moving away wouldn't be so hard. Just a suggestion...
Jen, your heart may be full, but all of our hearts are still heavy from the sadness of letting ya'll leave! Well, I guess, Kendall's isn't...we love and miss you and are so jealous for what Houston now has that we don't!
Come see us soon! I think I hear Galveston calling our name!:)
Post a Comment