Yeah, welcome to Texas! Yesterday afternoon, it was 77 degrees outside and the kids were out riding their bikes. This morning? 31 degrees. DD sent the kids these hats for winter in a package yesterday. Parker just assumed that the blue one is for him...it has hearts and cute little ponies all over it....I guess he'll figure it out eventually!
Susie wore her new hat to church last night, wanted to wear it to sleep (mommy said no!) and then put it on first thing this morning...She is such a funny little girl! Love her so much!!
The car is in the shop and we are hoping it will be done today or tomorrow. Strapping 3 carseats in Aaron's car is so hard! I didn't realize what space we had in the Tahoe until it was gone!! I am so thankful for my Tahoe and can't wait to have it back. Well...I'm off to get the little two ready for school. Today Santa and Mrs. Claus come to school and they are both so very excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment