I know, it's December 17th and I haven't posted in over 10 days....I'm back, for a few minutes anyway. We have been so unbelievably busy the past few weeks and I've taken LOTS of pictures to document the events. I just haven't taken the time to put them all up. So, family for your viewing pleasure....here is what we have been up to!!
2 weekends ago (Dec. 6th) we all loaded up and went out to Holiday in the Park at Six Flags. It was so much fun!!! This year Six Flags so smartly opened for almost the whole day making it so much better for us season pass holders. We pulled in the parking lot about 7 pm and there were huge school groups of kids, leaving!! Less people means less of a wait in line in the park!! Grace kept saying, "Wow, all these people leaving is GREAT for us!" We were all bundled up and ready for fun. We walked on every ride but one so it was perfect. We sat and watched the parade and then moved up to the stage for the closing show. Great night for the whole family. Also we found out that Parker has grown great guns since our last visit!!! The last time we all went to Six Flags, Parker could not ride the mini-mine train because he was too short....now he is WAY over the line and had a great time riding the roller coaster! Fun!!
This past weekend, we went with a group of friends to downtown Fort Worth and did their Christmas festivities at the stockyards. They had face painting, balloon artists, hot cocoa and cookies and then we got on the Christmas light bus. It was a fun night to be with friends. However, I do not recommend the bus ride if you have small kids...it was over 1.5 hours long. We had fun being with our friends and singing Christmas songs while looking at lights in Ft. Worth, but there was a baby on the bus that did not!!
After the Bus tour, we all went out to eat at a great Mexican food place downtown and the kids got Christmas presents from our babysitters. Bethany and Jenna are the best! They love the kids and the kids love them. We are so thankful for great friends. I'll post the rest of the weekend activities later. Have a great Wednesday!! We are off to a Christmas party at Fortress!!!
1 comment:
I like Aaron's beard.
Post a Comment