We are here in Searcy. Having fun with family, eating WAY too much and laughing at funny christmas movies. Right now, I'm sitting in Mom and Dad's living room, with Mom and Dad....we should be all upstairs asleep. Yah right, Christmas Vacation is on TV and we are up watching it, of course. Mom and Dad love this movie, okay, okay, so do I. Oh, and if you were wondering where Aaron is, he is in the den playing his x-box that came in right before we left town on Friday afternoon. His x-box died, or should I say, got the red ring of death on Dec. 5 and we mailed it off very shortly after....it turns out that they just sent him a new one. So, he is enjoying his x-box time with his online buddies now while we are laughing out loud at this silly Christmas movie.
Oh, tonight after church Aaron and I went to see "I Am Legend" at the local (gross) movie theater here in Searcy. Oh my word!! I have wanted to see this movie for quite a while, but it WAS NOT what I expected it to be and that is all I'm going to say. It was still a very good movie, it just wasn't what I expected, AT ALL! So, now you need to go and see it and let me know what you think! Hopefully we can go and see the new National Treasure movie on Wednesday night after the kids are in bed while we are still here with our free (and super fun) babysitters!! Maybe next time we can drive to Little Rock so we don't have to see the movie in the stinky, very cold and squeaky seat Searcy movie theater!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jenn~
We are enjoying a fun free babysitter too! So we went to see I am Legend and I totally agree, it wasn't what I thought either. Not really my type of movie, I think I would rather watch funny Christmas movies!
Loved your Christmas card and photo! What a beautiful family!
Love and Wednesdays!
So, I should not look forward to a new and improved Searcy movie theater!!
Jim and I also enjoyed a date last night with free babysitting! I love it!
hey! I totally understand about the Searcy theater...thankfully I stay too busy to have time to "enjoy" a movie there! haha
I was just going to let you know that I decided to start a blog since I'll be going over to Greece. It will be an easy way to let my family and friends back home see pictures and hear stories from the semester. Anywho, I was going to let you know that I added your blog to my site under "friends" but If you'd rather me not, thats okay too! haha
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!
Lauren Casey
One thing I want to know...Did the movie have a happy ending?
National Treasure is fab, enjoy!
Christmas was/is wonderful!
Enjoy your time in Scarcely!
Post a Comment