We drove into downtown last night and meet Aaron at his office. We parked the car and walked around the downtown area, which is sooo beautiful this time of year with all the lights and decorations. It was just perfect outside and we enjoyed the evening being together. This is the giant Christmas tree that sits in the middle of Main Street in Downtown Fort Worth. Santa is there on the weekends, but it is packed. We wanted to just be able to enjoy the lights and the evening so we went on a non-Santa day. We may go back before Christmas to see the big man, who knows?
You may notice that Parker looks a little different. I went and got his haircut yesterday while Susie was at school...He has sooo much hair!! He just looks like a big kid now with this hair cut, but I guess since he is 17 months old, he is a big kid! I just keep wanting to call him our baby.
Friday, December 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment