We took the kids to The North Pole Express in Grapevine on Friday night. It was so much fun. If you live in the DFW area, I sooo suggest that you take your kids to this at least once. If they have ever read The Polar Express or have seen the movie, they will LOVE every minute! The kids wore their P.J's and we all rode the Polar Express train with some of our friends from church. They loved it and so did we....we sang songs and danced for the whole train ride. When the train pulled back into the station, we went inside and waited to see the Big man himself. Last year, Parker was great for the Christmas picture. He just sat there and smiled. This year he did the death grip on me and did not want me to peel him off to hand him to Santa. Oh the things we do for tradition. Aaron and I were laughing so hard, I almost needed to find a bathroom! I'll post more pictures and stories from the weekend later...just enjoy this picture for now!! Happy Monday!
Monday, December 10, 2007
My favorite picture from this year!
We took the kids to The North Pole Express in Grapevine on Friday night. It was so much fun. If you live in the DFW area, I sooo suggest that you take your kids to this at least once. If they have ever read The Polar Express or have seen the movie, they will LOVE every minute! The kids wore their P.J's and we all rode the Polar Express train with some of our friends from church. They loved it and so did we....we sang songs and danced for the whole train ride. When the train pulled back into the station, we went inside and waited to see the Big man himself. Last year, Parker was great for the Christmas picture. He just sat there and smiled. This year he did the death grip on me and did not want me to peel him off to hand him to Santa. Oh the things we do for tradition. Aaron and I were laughing so hard, I almost needed to find a bathroom! I'll post more pictures and stories from the weekend later...just enjoy this picture for now!! Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Priceless pic. btw- I am starting my New Year's resolution early- post more comments, so get ready. Also- your husband is far too good at Halo. He makes me feel like I am playing with my feet. I guess I'll have to practice more. Now that's a resolution I can keep.
wow - gracie looks so grown up in this picture - she is so beautiful!
I LOVE IT! It's so perfect! What a fun outing for you guys!
Beautiful girls and beautiful Santa! Poor Parker....I hope he doesn't need therapy after that experience!
how awesome!
i almost feel like i should send this out as my own christmas card!
This is perfect!!! I am laughing so much that I may have to run for the bathroom, too!
funniest picture, ever.
Don't you love that we force our kids to sit in Santa's lap! Very funny!
That has to be the best Santa pic ever!
Please oh please oh PLEASE. . . make this your Christmas card 2007! This is just too awesome to not share with the world.
Post a Comment