Thursday, August 09, 2007

What we did tonight!


So tonight we went to the Cowboys/Colts game here in the fine state of Texas. I LOVE football and I'm glad that we have friends that like to watch it, too!! We had a great time with our friends, The Brownstones, and much fun was had by all. I think the wave went around 3 times if that is any indication! Peyton Manning snapped the ball 3 times and then he went off the field for the rest of the game....so sad, but we would hate for our favorite player to get hurt in the preseason so it is best that he just go to the bench and let ole' Jim Sorgi play (his backup). We had awesome seats and the best parking EVER! I got them both (tickets and parking pass) on Ebay for a steal...I love Ebay, it is so much fun to get great bargains!
We have the car packed for the airport and we are off in the early AM to Seattle for a while to see the other side of the family and do a little camping and hiking!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Hope you are haivng fun in Seattle!

Jennifer said...

Those are GREAT seats! Looks like you had a great time. Have fun in Seattle!

MrsM said...

So were you the only Texas's cheering for the other team? hahaha

My family is all from Indiana - Even though I don't watch any football (ever) I've loved the Colts ever since I can remember.

My uncle just sent me a Colts Jersey and I thought of you guys right away when I got it. WE MATCH!!!

hehe