Tuesday, August 28, 2007

VERY interesting!

The front page of MSNBC.com was on "Diaper-free"babies, and they do it by using 'elimination communication’. WOW! I had no idea....I always wondered what they do in countries where they don't have access to diapers like we do here in the U.S., but I think I was just thinking they used cloth diapers. I have to give big props out to my mom and every other woman (you go, Dyane, didn't you do it with the boys?) who used cloth diapers. I really do love my disposable diapers. You clean up the sweet baby and you throw the yucky stuff in the trash. I really think it would be neat to train your little one to use the potty when they are so small, but honestly, with 2 other kids, it would probably NOT happen here at our house. The highlight of the article: one woman was using the sink in a public restroom to let her little girl go potty....the sink? That's pretty gross...the sink is where I go to get the stuff OFF of my hands!!

Oh, another thing...this story is about my kids and poop so I'm just warning you....
Susie was on the toilet yesterday and I heard a huge sound so I went in (I really thought, "there is no way that big sound came from little Susie") to check on her.
Susie says, "Mommy, my bottom did a BIG zerbert! It sounded just like Daddy!!"

Yes, you are your daddy's daughter, my sweet Susannah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy must be so proud (-:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Tim and I are both rolling with laughter! You go Susie!

Beth said...

Funny girl!!! Gotta love their honesty....

Shellie Salza said...

I have read several things about the infant potty training lately. It freaks me out a little, but with as hard of a time as I'm having potty training Adison I possibly could be persuaded!