Tuesday, March 06, 2007

More zoo pictures...

Nana took the girls in the snake house and I waited outside with Parker in the stroller. I really don't like the snake house anyway, to tell the truth, but Grace LOVES looking at all the different snakes, frogs and turtles. They were in there FOREVER! It turns out that Grace looked and wanted to know the name of every creature in the place....now that she can read, she is so into finding out all you can about EVERY animal. Here she is reading about her favorite Komodo dragon....why the dragon? I have no idea why she likes it so much. Could it be that it bites, could kill you, or maybe just that is has the word dragon in it's name and all princess wanna bee's have to have a dragon for her prince to slay....yah, that's it.
Here are the girls and Nana on the train that only costs a buck to ride if you have a zoo membership! Yes! Ride away, girls, ride away!!
Susie loved the petting zoo. She kept chasing this goat until it finally let her brush it. Of course, if I were a goat, I wouldn't want a 3 yr. old chasing me around with a brush either!!
Aaron finished this bookcase while we were gone on Saturday. I'm sooo glad that my parents came over and we went out to dinner Saturday night because there is NO WAY I could have carried this in the house with Aaron. Thanks Dad!! It is over 8 ft. tall!! Aaron did a great job on it and now it is full of our books and stuff here in the office!! Here's to help from family!!! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

These pictures are so great! Beth, if you are reading this, you look great (from Jen Hutch), you haven't changed. I had a nice Chios nostalgic moment.

Jenn, your kids are adorable. I can't believe that it is warm enough there to go to the zoo. We are just waiting for warmer temps!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I love gifts like passes...we had Andrew's mom and dad get the girls gymnastics lessons for this semester. I had done that once before for Julianne and loved it. This way too there are no more toys to have to find a spot for (which there is no spot). Isn't it great that you are close enough for your parents to come often. I pray that I am even half the grandparent that my parents have been for our kids and the help that they have been for us as well! I am sure you feel the same. Enjoy the year of zoo and all the train rides! What fun!

Anonymous said...

My parents do zoo and museum passes, too. Every time we go, we remind them how great it was for Grandma and Grandpa to get us tickets.
The Fort Worth Zoo is so great. (And much warmer than the zoos here!) Glad you are enjoying it!

Dallas said...

Jennifer, your 3 children are beautiful! Thanks for the comment on my blog. We're still a little overwhelmed by the news but know that everything will be great (one day).

Nora used her carseat for the first time today and really seemed to enjoy it :).