Thursday, March 01, 2007

Another day, another tooth!

Sus was so cute yesterday in this new dress that we picked up shopping this past weekend at the Grapevine-Mills outlet mall with my Mom when she came in for a few days. Isn't she so cute? I LOVE the Carter's outlet, of course, I love the Gymboree outlet and the OshKosh outlet, too....okay, okay, I'm a outlet shopping fool, but who isn't? I got she and Grace these dresses and they were $8 each! What a deal, folks!! Come and visit and we will shop, shop, shop, for sure!!!
Grace and Sus went to bed after church last night and then Grace comes running down about 15 minutes later (a BIG no-no at our house, once you are put to bed, you STAY in bed) to tell us that she finally lost her big front tooth!! HOW EXCITED she was!! It was lots of fun finding the tooth pillow and getting her ready for the tooth fairy visit...She is 5 and she has already lost 4 teeth! AKK! You are right, everyone, it does go by, WAY TOO FAST!

We have a membership to this Blockbuster mail-in movie club thing...it's a 2 week trial with 3 movies at a time. By the way, who has time to watch 3 movies a week and still get stuff done? Well, it's a neat program, but we are going to just do the one movie a week thing after our "trial period" is over on Friday. That being said, we watched "The Prestige" last night. It was great and we both loved it...it was about magic and two men who are rival migicians (I don't think that is spelled correctly, but oh well)....it was really good and we both highly recommend it to everyone....I can't remember any language in the movie and who doesn't like magic? Check it out when you have some free time and want a good flick to veg out!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dress, Sus!
Cool tooth hole, Grace!
Hi, Parker! (-:

Antoinette said...

Hey we watched that movie last week, it was really good, although a little over my head I had to really pay attention but it was good.

Grace is soooo cute with her little toothless smile. She is growing up to be so beautiful. I hope Amber puts her photo up in Calebs room. Hey a little prearranged marriage might just work, with either one Sus is adorable too.

Thanks for your feedback, I will make sure that Jake gets it. Miah had 15 pts last night (leading scorer). He told Jake that he is gunning for him tonight. Jake's high score is 15 so Miah wants to beat that total bad.

I am sure Parker is going to give those sisters a run for their money.

Love and squishes to your little ones.
Ant

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Cute cute children! Can't wait til easter!