Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's ours!

The sellers agreed to our terms last night so it is final...we have a house to move our stuff into! One of the movers is coming in a little while to survey what we have and what size truck they will need to move all of our stuff when they come...next Wednesday! So far, I've started taking down the christmas tree (so depressing to take it down BEFORE christmas) and I have the fridge almost cleaned out. I just have to call my friend Courtney to come over and get what she wants to keep out of our fridge and the rest I will toss.

Here is our new and hopefully final house for atleast 10 years! Not a great picture of the house and to tell you the truth, I didn't even like the way it looked from the outside when we first looked at it and I didn't even care to look at the inside (at the time)...boy am I glad I did. It's a great house with the perfect size for growing children and a husband who loves his toys!! It's in North Richland Hills in the Ember Oaks subdivision (right behind the ritsy Fair Oaks subdivision, where I would LOVE to live but would have to cash in everything we own for a little tiny house!!)

I am excited about Grace's school. I called the school district and verified that she is going to go to Green Valley Elementary. It is only 1 of 2 exemplary schools in the district. So, that is GREAT! The picture below is our backyard from looking out of the upstairs window. It is the only house that we looked at with any size yard, and of course coming from here in Graham where we have half an acre, everything looks tiny. We are excited about our move and hope we have MANY many visitors in the years to come!!! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, now come and see us, ya'll!!
 Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jenn! I realized I hadn't checked in recently. Looks like your holidays will be even crazier than most of us. Best wishes for a smooth transition to TX. I'll be praying that your kiddos give you lots of time to pack, organize and clean while they play. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Looks like there IS space for a swingset (-:

BW said...

I am so coming to visit you all!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to decorate! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

hey nice to see you found a house so soon. It looks great, and i know you will enjoy it. It was great seeing you just wish it could have been longer! britt

laura said...

hey jenn, what roads is the new house located off of? have you figured that out yet? is it close to 820? i was trying to think about where it might be... anyway, we're super excited for you guys! happy moving!

Amber said...

Wow! I'm glad that your house hunting went so well. I hope you have a smooth transition. Really it should be your are an expert at this moving stuff!

Love and packing,

Artist-Tim said...

Looks like Aunt Jess is ready to spend Aaron's money!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jess is an expert at spending someone elses money!!! You keep getting closer, that's good!!!Can't wait till ya'll get here.

Jenn said...

Laura,
we are right off David dr. to Bussey?, and then on Harvest Hill...It is called Ember Oaks, right near Fair Oaks...come and see us next time you are in the US!!!

Jenn said...

I meant Davis Drive...not David