Monday, December 18, 2006

Getting ready for the move!

Here are the girls posing before I took all the stuff off the tree....
Here is the tree and of course, now the tree is gone and all the Christmas decorations are put away for the movers to come on WEDNESDAY!! AKKK! So, I'm going to quit typing and get on that huge pile of laundry that I have to get done before they come!! Today Grace has two parties...at school and ballet. Wednesday night is our going away party at church (many tears, I LOVE our church family here in Graham, they are so great!) and Thursday morning Susie's last ballet day and party. We roll out to Searcy for Christmas after they get everything packed in the moving trucks. After the holidays, we close on our new house in North Richland Hills!!! So much excitement, such fun!!!
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Poor little naked tree! I mailed your Christmas Card to your mom's house...didn't know where else to mail it.
It's exciting to be getting a new house for Christmas, though, isn't it?

Rushton said...

Thank you so much for taking time out of packing to post to my blog. Everyone is being so supportive!!!
When you get to your mom's, get back on to see Lyn's latest work, I'm so proud of my little girl, too!
Your new house is lovely from the street. Can't wait to see inside pics!

laura said...

i hope that all goes well with the move and closing! and that you guys have a great Christmas with your family. thanks for your sweet words about my papa, always so comforting, the words of a friend!

Jennifer said...

Jenn, I hope you have a great holiday and a blessed start to your new year. I know you will be so thankful to not have Aaron commuting anymore, but I will pray for you as begin in a new place and make new friends. That can be a tough thing, but the timing with the new year makes me wonder what amazing things God has in store for you in your new home. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Jenn,

You are my hero! That is great that you will be even closer to part of your family! I know they are thrilled! I look forward to seeing you more often maybe. I hope, for your sake, that this will be a longer stay for your family! It seems like a fun place to live. Have a Merry Christmas!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Are you in Searcy now?