
The girls were sitting together so sweet waiting for Aaron to get dressed so they could give him his birthday/Christmas/Valentines' Day present!!

Aaron's birthday is right around the corner and all he ever wants is video games. Well, I was trying to get creative this year and I think I have reached the pinnacle of my creativity. I bid and bid for 3 days on Dallas Cowboys vs. Colts tickets on Ebay and finally one them!! And even better, the tickets that I won are right behind the Colts bench where Aaron can watch Peyton Manning (his most favorite football player EVER) live and in person right up close!! Our seats are near the 35 yard line on the 3rd row!! I just hope we are up high enough to see the game!! So, we are meeting my sweet sister and brother-in-law halfway and they are taking the girls for the weekend, so that Aaron and I (and baby Parker) can enjoy a weekend in Dallas and watch those Colts whoop up on the Cowboys!!! Aaron REALLY loved his surprise. We gave him the tickets today and he could hardly believe that they were real!!
6 comments:
it's so much fun to surprise them isn't it? i remember the Christmas before Nathan was born and i was able to surpise gary with some tools he wanted that i had driven to hillsboro to get without him knowing, so much fun to see the look on his face! :) Enjoy the game, there's nothing better than a good football game!
What a great mom to give dad exactly what he wants and not think about yourself! Have lots of fun. I'm sure that Aunt Jess and Uncle Cliff will have a great time with Gracie and Susie, too!
When is the game. I'll be sure to watch for Aaron in the stands behind the Colt's bench. LOL.
WOW ... although Jeff will be cheering on his Cowboys! (-: Have a GREAT weekend!
Hey happy birthday, you will have so much fun. Your girls are so cute and Parker looks so sweet. We miss you and if we make it to Texas we will make sure and look you up. I think Sawyer is thinking of going to Harding next year. He is still trying to decide what to do. Love you and miss you
Ant
What a great gift! Jenn, I don't know which daughter is which (I haven't been reading the blog long enough to tell), but the one on the right in these pictures looks so much like a James!! The very top picture, especially. Super cute!
Post a Comment