Friday, September 02, 2005

Haircut

Today while Grace was at school, Susannah and I went to get her haircut for the first time. Pretty uneventful. She did great and sat pretty still until she decided that she need some gum and then when she got her gum, she chewed it for about 1 minute and then swallowed it and wanted some more. "Um, Um, mommy, um" Thankfully the girl who cut her hair was quick and we didn't have to get out anymore "um"....
Grace got in trouble today at school for not sitting still during circle time. It is her 4th day of school and she is 4. Do you really expect her to sit still already? I'm really on the teacher's side and Grace got a talkin' to, but I really want to know why my child who will sit for hours on end here at home for stories won't sit still at school for a story. We will find out on Wednesday when we go to school and talk to the teacher, I suppose....she's only 4 and she's already gotten a letter sent home.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey Soccer Mom!!
Sound like you are very busy!

My first day of school was great, nice to be back in the saddle again. Speaking of saddle this will make you laugh.....5th period I crouch down to be at the same level as a new boy in a wheel chair and my pants split.... Nice, I promise they weren't even tight!
Love and flashing,
am