I married a Trekkie. Not a full blown," has the costumes and goes to the conventions, Trekkie," but "we go to the movies RIGHT when they come out, Trekkie." When we went to Las Vegas for the first time a few years ago, we went to the Star Trek Exhibit. Don't even ask me how much that cost. All I can say it that we didn't get to go see a show that night. YIKES! They are very proud of their memorabilia, for sure!
So, what does he just send me? An e-mail asking if we want to go to the 10:40 showing of this movie....All I have to do now is find a babysitter who we can wake up when we get home at 2 am!! Star Trek, here we come!
2 comments:
I'm our hard core Trekkie. Maybe I can hop the shuttle, Aaron can pick me up at the airport, I'll take the redeye home, and you could stay home with the kids!
What movie?
(-: Aaron will never speak to me again now.
Post a Comment