Tuesday, April 11, 2006

?????

Okay, I'm not too good with people that leave posts on my blog and then when you want to find out who they are, you hit a dead end and can't find their blog. Chuck2222 left an interesting story below on the comments and I'm going to leave the story up for you to read and comment on, but why can't people just leave an honest link to their page so that we can comment back to them? Also, while I'm at it, I don't like it when people comment and you have NO IDEA who they are. That is their right, I just think if they are going to make a comment, we should know who it is from. Thanks for the comment, chuck2222, whoever you are. And from now on, I will try to stay away from blogging on politics. Except for the fact that I'm a proud American and I think if people want to come to our country, they should do it through the legal channels, learn the language, and fly OUR flag!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

some people USED to have a blog or some just have ids to be able to write on others...not sure about chuck,though...

are you going to s-town this weekend??? will i get to see you and the girls on easter??

Anonymous said...

hey chuck...
mind your own business.

Jenn said...

Okay anonymous...

MrsM said...

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

hi jenn

Jenn said...

Ya'll are so not funny...he he he See ya'll this weekend!