Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Rumble like a dino
Today the kids had a fun day. We babysat Jesse, my cute little 2 year old nephew, and had a grand time out on the back deck playing in the pool and just enjoying the sunshine! I think that the kids played so hard that they just wore themselves out. Susannah fell asleep at the dinner table before even eating dinner at 7:30!! It was so cute. Grace stayed up a little later to wait for her Aunt Jess to come over and play with her for a little while and when Jess left at 10, Grace went straight up to bed and was asleep in 5 minutes, but first she wanted to ask me something. We had read her stories and said prayers and she says,"Mommy can you read me ANOTHER story?" "No, Grace, it's time to go to sleep" I said. "Mommy, can you get me a snack?" "No, Grace, we don't eat right before bed." "Mommy, can you PLEASE get me a snack that is okay to eat in bed?" By this time, I'm getting a little tired of all of this stalling..."Okay, Mommy, you HAVE to get me a little snack because if you don't my tummy will rumble like a dinosaur and I will go extint!" I just laughed and said, "I love you, go to sleep." She is just so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jenn,
time for a new blog. I have been checking everyday and this one is so Old. Tried to call you yesterday and no answer. call me.
Love you,
Jess
xoxoxo to girls
Oh where, oh where, is my friend? AK, AR or TX ??? Jenn we are waiting, how is the new place, do we get pics?
Love & movin'
Okay this is crazy! Don't tell me Graham doesn't have internet services.... we know they have snakes! Give the girls our love.
Love & inpatient
Post a Comment